Special guest, Brian Sullivan, Sandler trainer and author shares his thoughts about how to succeed at enterprise selling. It is an inside look at the new Sandler Training book, Sandler Enterprise Selling: Winning, Growing, and Retaining Major Accounts.
Competitively pursuing large, complex accounts is perhaps the greatest challenge for selling teams. To keep treasured clients and gain new ones, you need a system to win business with profitable enterprise clients, serve them effectively and grow the relationships over time.
Brian helped develop the only enterprise selling system based on the proprietary Sandler Selling System methodology created by David H. Sandler. This practical, step-by-step system is designed specifically for selling teams committed to high achievement in the enterprise environment.
In this podcast, you will learn:
• The common challenges facing salespeople selling major accounts
• The ideal attitude for enterprise selling
• The key behaviors and actions of top performers
• Techniques for penetrating enterprise-level accounts
• Brian Sullivan’s greatest success, biggest failure, and favorite Sandler Rule
If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a review in the iTunes store to help us spread the word!
If you would like to purchase Sandler Enterprise Selling: Winning, Growing, and Retaining Major Accounts, you can find it on Amazon.